We've had many job postings on the list, and we don't want them to stop. However, we do ask you follow a few guidelines to help you be more successful.
- start the subject of your email with [JOB]
- only post jobs within 100 miles of Portland or run it by a moderator first.
- don't copy/paste some corporate description. They are too boilerplate and vague for us.
- avoid buzzwords. If you want a ninja rockstar to roflscale your project, you're looking in the wrong place.
- don't post a description that came right from your lawyer's lips. Descriptions that sound like they're from a human do much better.
- keep the descriptions short, technical & clear.
- tell us about the culture, not just the benefits.
- take a look at several well-received posts
- take a look at what we don't care for